Organization of the stay
Airport reception and drop-off
Means of transport
Guide - organization of the stay
The facilitation missions offered by FCI exist to make your life easier during your stay. So, We receive you on your arrival at the airport and accompany you on your departure. For your comfort while waiting for your luggage We will organize your passage through the VIP lounge at the airport (subject to acceptance by the protocol department) which will greatly facilitate border control formalities. We then carry out your transfer to your place of residence during your stay.
We offer you different accommodation solutions adapted to the length of your stay, and proceed to the reservation before your arrival. The accommodations offered are subject to prior checks based on a set of exhaustive selection criteria, such as the hygiene and cleanliness of the rooms, the quality of the catering service for the hotels, the existing active and passive security measures. (guards, security guards, fences, access control, etc.) the availability of useful services (photocopying, scanning, printing) and essential equipment (Wifi, generator)
Depending on your travel needs, we organize the reservations of suitable vehicles (city car, sedan or 4x4). The vehicles that we will offer you will have been scrupulously inspected and tested beforehand, their administrative regularity verified (integrity of vehicle documents, insurance in good and due form, etc.) We also take care of reservations for domestic flights (sub- reserves of availability) and international flights to other African countries by reference companies.
Before your departure, we will send you by email in PDF format the practical guide for your stay. A paper copy will also be given to you upon your arrival at the airport. This document will contain all useful information related to the organization of your stay but also important information as well as advice for your safety.
Practical organization of your activity
Organization of your travels
Your activity plan
Guide - practical organization
We organize all your trips during your stay to allow you to focus only on the essentials:
- provision of adapted vehicle with driver,
- make appointments prior to travel in accordance with your activity schedule
- provision of a specific guide for your safety depending on the destination,
- Provision of meals and drinks for 24-hour national trips
- organization of overnight stays and meals for trips over 24 or 48 hours.
Depending on your objectives, we establish the daily activity schedule for your stay, according to various practical constraints (opening hours of administrations and services to be prospected, reception hours, etc.) as well as local constraints (concordance with objectives, distances and travel times, public holidays, climatic conditions that may influence etc.)
To relax after work we organize for you:
- provision of vehicle with driver
- personalized support by specific staff if needed,
- reservations in restaurants, pubs, etc. selected for their level of security and the quality of the services offered
- the reservation of periods for sports practice in a quality establishment (tennis, swimming pool, fitness)
Before your departure, we will send you by email in PDF format the practical guide for your activity. A paper copy will also be given to you upon your arrival at the airport. This document will contain all useful information related to the organization of your activity (schedule, address book etc...) but also important information as well as sound advice for your safety.
Night and unforeseen assistance
Interpreter - translator service
Guide - Helpdesk
We are at your side from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. This includes the following services:
- driver with vehicle throughout your stay within the time slot indicated,
- one or two agents for your close protection.
In case of an unforeseen event or emergency during the night, we provide a standby service to provide you with the best possible solution in the shortest possible time and in particular for:
- bring a doctor to your place of residence,
- take you to the hospital if you deem it necessary or on medical advice,
- recover you whereever in city in the event of a problem during a night out without a companion,
A translator interpreter at your side during your discussions. The available languages are:
- French - English - Sango
French - Spanish - Sango
French - Portuguese - Sango
Before your departure, we will send you by email in PDF format the practical guide to the permanent assistance service. A paper copy will also be given to you upon your arrival at the airport. This document will contain all useful information related to the assistance service but also important information as well as sound advice for your safety.